Merlin Aurora Outlast 2 in 1 Jacket Airbag Ready Ladies WP - Black | MWP091BLKD Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips
A purely phenomenal price point. Unlike a lot of motorcycle jackets for women, this new jacket from Merlin has the exact same specifications as the men's version. With the Merlin Aurora Outlast ladies jacket, you get a top quality, highly technical touring or commuting jacket, prepared for a top quality airbag system, with a temperature-regulating Outlast membrane originally developed for NASA! All this for just under 200 pounds.
• Prepared for Airbag integration
• 2-in-1 layering system with YKK/Max zippers
• Chinese polyester & ripstop outer fabric
• Removable Outlast Universe ‘Salida’ temperature regulating liner & removable Reissa waterproof & breathable liner
• Fixed breathable mesh lining for enhanced comfort
• Neoprene collar helps prevent neck chafing
• Ventilation system at chest & back
• CE certified shoulder & elbow protection, Safetech, Italy
• Removable non-protective lightweight foam back padding
• Accommodation for CE certified back protector
• Triple stitched safety seams for added durability
• Multiple pockets inside & out
• Adjustable sleeves, hip & waist width with stretch anchor points
• Reflective elements
• Jacket to jeans connection zip
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.