• Ladies waterproof leather heritage-style boots from Merlin• Reinforcements at ankle, toes & heel for impact protection• Hipora waterproof & breathable membrane
Heritage style with modern features. These waterproof motorcycle boots are the new Merlin G24 Evas. They have a look that would suit your vintage bike or custom chopper, with the protection that you need on modern roads.
Protection against the road. The Merlin Eva boots are constructed from 2.4mm thick premium full grain leather, so have a high resistance to abrasion, handy in the event of a slide. They have a reinforced foot bed to help prevent your foot from being bent the wrong way and also include reinforcements to the toe, heel and ankle to protect your bones from the forces of impact.
Weather protection and comfort. Inside the G24 Eva boots, you will find a Poliflex comfort foot bed, which provides anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and moisture wicking properties, keeping your feet dry and comfortable at all time. The Evas also have a Hipora triple liner, which is a breathable, waterproof membrane, so your feet are protected against moisture from the inside and the outside. You gain entry to the boots by unzipping the gusseted, inside leg YKK zipper and pulling them on with the help of the calf puller loops. These boots have the classic metal ring and strap decoration, a gear change patch to stop your boots getting a little too vintage before their time, and unlike the men's version, the G24 Chargers, these have a cross stitch rear panel detail to enhance the looks.
• Ladies heritage style premium 2.4mm full grain leather boot
• Hipora triple liner waterproof & breathable membrane
• Inside YKK zip entry with gusset
• CE level reinforced foot bed
• Reinforced protection to the ankle, heel & toe
• Poliflex anti-bacterial, anti fungal, moisture wicking comfort foot bed
• Cross stitch rear panel detail
• Classic metal ring & strap detailing
• Gear change patch
• Calf puller for easier entry
• Subtle Merlin branding