Merlin Gemini Outlast Trousers Short WP - Black
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, 4 pockets
Great value ladies technical touring trousers from Merlin. These are the womens Merlin Gemini Outlast trousers, they pair up perfectly with the Ladies Gemini Outlast jacket to make one heck of a touring setup. They feature an abrasion resistant outer shell made of 600 denier polyester with rip stop torso panels and ballistic, highly abrasion resistant panels at the knees.
Protection against the elements. The Gemini trousers have a removable, award-winning Outlast 'Universe' liner that is temperature regulating, which means you won't get too hot or too cold wearing it. It also has a fixed waterproof membrane that allows your body to breathe, the membrane is made of Original Reissa and prevents a build up of moisture and sweat inside the jacket.
Protection against the road. The Merlin Gemini trousers wouldn't be motorcycle trousers if they didn't have armour, so Merlin have treated them to CE certified SW Soft Mould level 2 armour at the knees, which is removable, and CE certified SW level 1 hip armour, which is also removable. The durable 600 denier polyester with rip stop panels and ballistic knee panels are all highly abrasion resistant and strips of 3M reflective material have been used on the outer leg to help you to be more easily seen when (more...)
• Women's technical tour Outlast trouser
• 600D Chinese polyester outer with Ripstop torso panels
• Ballistic, highly abrasion resistant knee panels
• Award winning Outlast 'Universe' temperature regulating removable liner
• Original Reissa waterproof & breathable drop membrane
• SW soft mould CE approved L2 armour pre-fitted to the knees (removable)
• SW CE approved hip armour pre-fitted (removable)
• YKK zips used throughout plus short jacket-jean connecting zip
• Long length YKK ankle zip with gusset for easy entry
• Double point Velcro waist adjustment
• Multiple pockets including two cargo leg pockets
• Stretch groin panel for improved flexibility
• Stretch panels on the knees, waist & rear for improved flexibility
• 3M reflective to the outer leg
Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|