Merlin Horizon Outlast 3 In 1 Jacket Airbag Ready WP - White Black | MWP084GRYD Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Removable waterproof & temperature control lining
Features: Vent zips, 6 pockets
Safe, comfortable and quality: Stay warm and dry whatever the weather with this mens motorcycle jacket from Merlin, using Outlast and Reissa technology. This mens textile motorcycle jacket has an Outlast lining, technology originally developed for NASA. This stuff is pretty neat, when you overheat you naturally release heat. The Outlast membrane stores that heat and when you naturally start to cool, it releases it. What does that mean to you? A motorcycle jacket that will see you through the year!
The protection and comfort you want from a high quality touring jacket that you'll be wearing for hours on end. The outer shell of the three-layered Merlin Horizon Outlast jacket is made of 600 denier polyester, which provides fantastic abrasion resistance. On the inside, the jacket has level 1, CE certified Italian Safetech limb protectors at the shoulders and elbows to provide impact resistance. The use of various layers, each providing its own weather-resistant qualities, means you can ride with this jacket in cold, wet weather with the Outlast and Reissa liners in, and in the hot sun with neither liner and the large vents open.
The standout feature of this new jacket has to be that it was built to have the new Merlin Integrated Airbag System attached to it for ultimate back protection, without blocking any of the jacket's many technical features. The airbag system is the world's first EN1621/4 homologated level 2 motorcycle airbag and it is over 6 times more effective than a standard level 2 back protector. The jacket has an intricate serious of loops and slots to allow this amazing safety addition to be secured seamlessly.
• Prepared for airbag integration ready for Merlin AIR001 Integrated
• 3-in-1 interchangeable layering system with YKK/Max zippers
• 600d polyester outer fabric
• Removable Outlast Universe Salida temperature regulating liner
• Removable Reissa waterproof & breathable liner with stretch
• Fixed breathable mesh lining for enhanced comfort
• Adjustable neoprene trimmed collar helps prevent neck chafing
• Large roll down ventilation panel system at chest, back & sleeves
• CE certified Level 1 Italian Safetech shouler & elbow armour
• Removable non-protective lightweight foam back padding
• Accommodation for CE Certified back protector
• Triple stitched safety seams for added durability
• Multiple pockets inside & out including large rear storage
• Adjustable sleeve, hip & waist with stretch anchor points
• Reflective visibility from 360 degrees
• Full jacket to jeans connecting zip
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.