Merlin Peake Outlast Jacket WP - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 7 pockets
This is the Merlin Peake Outlast jacket, a technical motorcycle touring jacket that makes part of Merlin's Outlast Collection. The outer shell is made of 600 denier polyester with Ripstop panels on the torso. The forearms have extra safe panels made of ballistic, highly abrasion resistant fabric.
Protection from the elements. Inside the Merlin Peake there is the removable, award-winning, Outlast 'Universe' temperature regulating liner for keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter. There is also good news for the bikers who ride all year round. The Peake Outlast jacket has a fixed, original Reissa waterproof membrane that is also breathable, so the moisture created inside the jacket can escape, which reduce the chances of you becoming uncomfortable.
Protection from the road. Beneath the highly abrasion resistant outer shell of this jacket, you'll find removable protectors at the shoulders and elbows, all of which is CE certified, level 2 SW Soft mould armour. There is also a soft foam back pad that can be removed to make way for a separately-sold piece of CE certified armour. 3M reflective material has been used on the upper arms to help keep you seen by other road users when you're riding in poor weather conditions or low light situations. A(more...)
• Men's technical tour Outlast jacket
• 600D Chinese polyester outer with Ripstop torso panels
• Ballistic, highly abrasion resistant forearm panels
• Award winning Outlast 'Universe' temperature regulating removable liner
• Original Reissa waterproof & breathable drop membrane
• SW soft mould CE approved L2 armour pre-fitted to shoulders & elbows (removable)
• Soft foam back pad (removable to allow upgrade to CE back armour)
• YKK zips used throughout plus short jacket-jean connecting zip
• Multiple pockets front & back, including patch & zipped styles with a large rear storage pocket with side entry access
• Adjustment to cuffs, biceps, hem, waist & collar
• Stretch anchor points on bicep & waist for improved flexibility
• 3M 360 degree reflective visibility
• Front entry ventilation points with rear exhaust ventilation
• Rubber trim grip accessories on pockets & cuffs for easy grab
• Neoprene soft trim to collar & cuffs
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch