Merlin Venus Outlast 3 In 1 Jacket Ladies Airbag Ready WP - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Removable waterproof & temperature control lining
Features: Vent zips, 6 pockets
Safe, comfortable and quality: Stay warm and dry whatever the weather with this ladies motorcycle jacket from Merlin, using Outlast and Reissa technology. This womens textile motorcycle jacket has an Outlast lining, technology originally developed for NASA. This stuff is pretty neat, when you overheat you naturally release heat. The Outlast membrane stores that heat and when you naturally start to cool, it releases it. What does that mean to you? A motorcycle jacket that will see you through the year!
The protection and comfort you want from a high quality touring jacket that you'll be wearing for hours on end. The outer shell of the three-layered Merlin Venus Outlast jacket is made of 600 denier polyester, which provides fantastic abrasion resistance. On the inside, the jacket has level 1, CE certified Italian Safetech limb protectors at the shoulders and elbows to provide impact resistance. The use of various layers, each providing its own weather-resistant qualities, means you can ride with this jacket in cold, wet weather with the Outlast and Reissa liners in, and in the hot sun with neither liner and the large vents open.
The standout feature of this new ladies jacket has to be that it was built to have the new Merlin Integrated Airbag Syst(more...)
• Prepared for airbag integration ready for Merlin AIR001 Integrated
• 3-in-1 interchangeable layering system with YKK/Max zippers
• 600d polyester outer fabric
• Removable Outlast Universe Salida temperature regulating liner
• Removable Reissa waterproof & breathable liner with stretch
• Fixed breathable mesh lining for enhanced comfort
• Adjustable neoprene trimmed collar helps prevent neck chafing
• Large roll down ventilation panel system at chest, back & sleeves
• CE certified Level 1 Italian Safetech shouler & elbow armour
• Removable non-protective lightweight foam back padding
• Accommodation for CE Certified back protector
• Triple stitched safety seams for added durability
• Multiple pockets inside & out including large rear storage
• Adjustable sleeve, hip & waist with stretch anchor points
• Reflective visibility from 360 degrees
• Full jacket to jeans connecting zip
Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XXS||32||23.5" - 25"||30" - 31"|
|XS||34||25" - 26.5"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|S||36||27" - 28"||33" - 34.5"|
|M||38||28.5" - 29.5"||34.5" - 36"|
|L||40||30" - 31"||36" - 37.5"|
|XL||42||31.5" - 33"||38" - 39"|
|XXL||44||33.5" - 35"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|3XL||46||35.5" - 37.5"||41" - 43"|
|4XL||48||38" - 40"||43.5" - 45.5"|
|5XL||50||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch