Interest FREE with Klarna.
Motion Pro Spinner T-Handle Bit Driver - Chrome Vanadium - Bearing Mounted Spinner
A high quality bit driver with bearing mounted spinner for quick use and a quarter inch socket end that accepts the most common bit sizes (not included). The bearing mounted spinner on the long, slender shaft means that, once the nut or bolt is loose but still very much threaded, you can very easily and quickly just hold the spinner and spin the handle to complete the job. The handle is padded for comfort and the shaft is chrome-finished for durability. This driver comes with a manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty.
• Bearing mounted spinner provides faster & easier removal & installation of bolts & nuts
• 1/4 inch hex drive head accepts most common driver bits
• Magnet inside drive head holds drive bits firmly in place
• Narrow drive head profile fits into tight spaces
• Padded grip handle
• Chrome vanadium handle & shaft
• Durable chrome finish on shaft & handle
• Blue anodized spinner with laser engraved Motion Pro logo
• Shaft is 20.3cm long
• Bits not included
• Lifetime Limited Warranty