Interest FREE with Klarna.
Motion Pro Steering Head Race Puller - For 47-57mm Outer Diameter Bearings
A specifically designed precision tool for removing the outer bearing race from the steering head of your motorcycle. Eliminates the need for using the more heavy-handed hammer and punch method. It has been well thought out and designed so that it will not damaged the frame of your bike or the seal surface of the race while removing it. This tool from Motion Pro can be used on races with outside diameters measuring between 47mm and 52mm.
• Designed to quickly & precisely remove outer bearing race from the steering head without the use of a hammer & punch
• Puller design ensures bearing is pulled perfectly straight to eliminate possible damage to frame
• Works on all tapered bearing races with 47mm to 52mm OD
• Precision machined anodized aluminium cup will not damage seal surface
• Brass bearing washers for easy use & long life
• Hardened steel jaws engage securely on inner bearing lip
• Lifetime limited warranty