Motul A2 Air Filter Oil Spray - 400ml | MAUFLAIRC2Oil up your air filter: Designed for your racers who prefer to spray your foam filter with oil rather than immerse it. This Motul A2 spray is a specific lubricant designed for foam air filters on your Cross, Enduro, Trial, Trail motorcycle, Road bike or ATV. By effectively retaining dust, mud and sand this oil spray helps extend your engines life span. Thanks to a limited load loss your engine power output is improved. The formula is anti-clogging and rapid drying to avoid drips and making a mess! It also prevents water from penetrating the filter and entering the intake to dramatically improve the effectiveness of your air filter.
How to use: For the best results, first clean the foam filter with Motul Air Filter Clean. Then spray the Air Filter Oil at about 20cm for better diffusion on the air filter. The blue colour helps with easy application. Leave to dry for at least 10 minutes before refitting. For improved air filtration efficiency why not try Motul Tech Grease 300 to grease the rim of the filter and the inside of the air box.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Specific lubricant designed for foam air filters on Off-Road bikes, Road bikes & ATV
• Adhesive oil in spray for foam air filters
• Efficiently retains dust, mud & sand for an extended life span
• Limited load loss on air intake: improves engine power output
• Anti-clogging formula
• Prevents water penetrating the air filter when crossing fords
• Improves air filter efficiency for better carburation
• Rapid drying to avoid drips
• Blue coloured for easy application
How to use:
• For best results, clean the foam filter with Motul Air Filter Clean
• Then spray at about 20cm for a better diffusion on the air filter
• Let dry for at least 10 minutes before refitting
• To improve air filtration efficiency it is better to grease the rim of the filter & the inside of the air box with Motul Tech Grease 300
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.