Motul C4 Chain Lube Factory Line - 400ml | MAUFLCHAINB2Give your chain a good oiling: As a result of Motul's experience in motorcycle racing, this C4 Chain Lube is specifically developed to lubricate racing motorcycle chains. For use on all types of chain, standard as well as O-Ring, X-Ring and Z-Ring, recommended for very fast bikes. Reduce rolling resistance, increase transmission efficiency and increase the lifespan of your chain! Keeping its lubricant properties even at high temperatures you can be sure that this lube is water and rust resistant too! The substance contains a solvent to eliminate old residue and to penetrate into the links. The white colour helps with easy application as you can easily see where you've already covered!
How to use: Simply clean the chain with the C4 Chain Lube, shaking before use. Make sure you apply to the whole length of the inner chain. The chain lube completely adheres after 10 minutes of drying.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Lubricant for road motorcycle chains
• All types of chains: standard & with O-Ring, X-Ring, Z-Ring
• Specifically developed to lubricate racing motorcycle chains: Road Racing & Endurance
• Specifically recommended for very fast bikes
• Adheres to the chain even at high speeds
• Based on solid additives AW/EP formulation (anti-wear & extreme pressure), reduces the rolling resistance, increases transmission efficiency & keeps its lubricant properties under high temperature
• Increases chain lifespan
• Water & rust resistance
• Contains a solvent to eliminate old residue & to penetrate into the links
• White colour for easy application
How to use:
• Clean the chain with the Motul Chain Clean
• Shake before use
• Apply to whole length of the inner chain: easier applying thanks to the white colour
• Adheres completely after 10 minutes of drying
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.