Motul Dexron 3 ATF Gearbox Oil - 1L | MAUFLGEARFFrom a brand you can rely on: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they are talking about. This Dexron III is suitable for both Dexron and Mercon specifications and can also be used for electronically-controlled automatic transmissions. Even at low temperatures it has high fluidity and reacts faster to cold start-ups, for smoother gear changes in colder weather. At high temperatures the oil film stability is secure and the formula has anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foam properties.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Specially formulated for automatic gearboxes & power steering systems
• Technosynthese lubricant reinforced with synthetic base stocks
• Automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering systems, boat reversing gears, hydrostatic transmissions & hydraulic or mechanical systems that require DEXRON or MERCON standards
• More fluid at low temperature than Dexron IIE oils, allows easier gear change in cold weather
• Higher oxidation resistance than Dexron IIE standard
• Oil film stability under high temperature
• Specific additives to promote smooth running & protection for gears
• Anti-wear, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam
• MOTUL DEXRON III can be used (and mixed) for applications where "DEXRON”, "B DEXRON”, "DEXRON II D", "DEXRON IIE", or "DEXRON III" is required
• Oil change: according to manufacturers’ recommendations & to be adapted according to your own use
• MAN 339 Typ Z1 & V1
• MB-Approval 236.9
• VOITH 55.6335.32 (G607)
• ZF TE ML – 03D / 04D / 14A / 17C
• GENERAL MOTORS DEXRON III G
• FORD MERCON
• MB 236.5
• ALLISON C-4 – CATERPILLAR TO-2
• Colour: Visual: Red
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.846
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 33.4 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 7.2 mm²/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 213
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 204C / 399F
• Pour point: ASTM D97: -48C / -54F
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.