Interest FREE with Klarna.
Motul Dexron 3 ATF Gearbox Oil - 1L
From a brand you can rely on: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they are talking about. This Dexron III is suitable for both Dexron and Mercon specifications and can also be used for electronically-controlled automatic transmissions. Even at low temperatures it has high fluidity and reacts faster to cold start-ups, for smoother gear changes in colder weather. At high temperatures the oil film stability is secure and the formula has anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foam properties.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Specially formulated for automatic gearboxes & power steering systems
• Technosynthese lubricant reinforced with synthetic base stocks
• Automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering systems, boat reversing gears, hydrostatic transmissions & hydraulic or mechanical systems that require DEXRON or MERCON standards
• More fluid at low temperature than Dexron IIE oils, allows easier gear change in cold weather
• Higher oxidation resistance than Dexron IIE standard
• Oil film stability under high temperature
• Specific additives to promote smooth running & protection for gears
• Anti-wear, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam
• MOTUL DEXRON III can be used (and mixed) for applications where "DEXRON”, "B DEXRON”, "DEXRON II D", "DEXRON IIE", or "DEXRON III" is required
• Oil change: according to manufacturers’ recommendations & to be adapted according to your own use
• MAN 339 Typ Z1 & V1
• MB-Approval 236.9
• VOITH 55.6335.32 (G607)
• ZF TE ML – 03D / 04D / 14A / 17C
• GENERAL MOTORS DEXRON III G
• FORD MERCON
• MB 236.5
• ALLISON C-4 – CATERPILLAR TO-2
• Colour: Visual: Red
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.846
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 33.4 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 7.2 mm²/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 213
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 204C / 399F
• Pour point: ASTM D97: -48C / -54F
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.