Interest FREE with Klarna.
Motul DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid - 500ml
From a brand you can rely on: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they are talking about. This DOT 5.1 brake fluid has been specially designed for anti-locking brake systems as the low viscosity allows an easier fluid circulation in the micro-valves of the ABS. Mixable with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE products.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Long life 100% Synthetic Fluid
• For hydraulic actuated brake & clutch systems in accordance with DOT 5.1, DOT 4 & DOT 3 manufacturer's recommendations
• Fluidity specially designed for anti-locking brake systems (ABS)
• The high wet boiling point (185C / 365F), superior to DOT 4 (155C / 311F mini) & DOT 3 (140C / 284F) conventional fluids enables to use this product longer
• Wet boiling point is representative of the fluid after one year of use
• Viscosity of 820 centipoises at -40C / -40F is considerably lower than DOT 4 & DOT 3 brake fluids, allowing Motul DOT 5.1 fluid an easier fluid circulation in micro-valves
• Neutral with seals used in braking systems
• Mixable with DOT 3, DOT 4 & DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE products
• Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM)
• Store brake fluid in its original container, tightly closed to avoid absorption of moisture
• Aggressive chemical product if contact with hands, paint or varnish
• If skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water
• Drain Interval: 12 to 24 month as per manufacturers’ recommendations
• FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1 NON SILICONE BASE, DOT 4 & DOT 3
• SAE J 1703
• ISO 4925 (5.1, 4 & 3)
• 100% synthetic fluid, polyglycol bases
• Colour: Yellow
• Dry boiling point: 272C / 522F
• Wet boiling point: 185C / 365F
• Viscosity at -40C (-40F): 820 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): 2.1 mm²/s
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.