Motul Factory Line 2.5W20 Vi 400 Shock Oil - 1L | MAUFLSHOCKFrom a brand you can rely on: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they are talking about. This Factory Line Shock Oil has been specifically designed for shock absorbers used under the most extreme racing conditions. Tested and developed in partnership with French shock manufacturers involved in racing, you know that this is a top quality product. Thanks to the high viscosity, efficiency is improved and the anti-friction additive makes for smooth movements. There's a fast acting anti-foam additive for maximum damping efficiency and anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• High performance Hydraulic Fluid for shock absorbers
• Technosynthese - Ester based
• Specifically designed for shock absorbers used under extreme racing conditions
• Tested & developed in partnership with French shock manufacturers involved in racing
• Very high viscosity index VI400 guarantees outstanding shock absorption efficiency on racing vehicles
• Multigrade effect for better damping performance & smooth absorption while temperature is varying into the shock absorber
• Anti-oxidation properties for high temperature resistance & life time increase
• Contains Antifriction additive especially designed to provide smooth movements
• Anti-wear & extreme pressure
• Seals protection
• Fast acting anti-foam additive for maximum damping efficiency
• For best result, the shock absorber must be tuned according to the type of use
• Use the exact quantity of oil recommended by the shock manufacturer
• Colour: Visual: Orange
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.834
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 16.3 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 6.2 mm²/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 400
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 124C / 255.4F
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.