Interest FREE with Klarna.
Motul Factory Line 800 2T Off-Road Oil - Black
Available in 1 litre or 4 litres.
Motocross racing lubricant at its finest: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they're talking about. That's how they've come to develop this Factory Line 800 Off-road Oil. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and then combining them with an innovative additive package, Motul have created the perfect synergy. This most advanced technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
Goes above and beyond: Your engine and exhaust power valves are always well lubricated and your piston rings are prevented from sticking. You know that this is an oil worth investing in when it's used by all the major Motocross Grand Prix teams and is well above all current standards!
Road racer instead of an MX rider? If you're a road racer your engine would be more suited to using the Motul 800 2T Road Racing Oil as it has been slightly modified to operate at high revs and high loads.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Racing Lubricant for Motocross / MX
• Formula developed for Motocross Grand Prix Teams
• Suitable with standard & unleaded petrol up to 124 octane
• All racing 2 stroke engines, high performance & using premix: Motocross, Enduro, Trials, Quads, Watercrafts
• For road bikes, use MOTUL 800 2T ROAD RACING
• For oil injector systems, use MOTUL 710 2T
• This most advanced EsterCore Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability & wear
• Very high lubricating properties which decrease friction & wear
• Improved formulation: Reinforced desemulsion properties: prevents carburettor throttle from sticking & provides a perfect lubrication under wet conditions
• Keeps engines & exhaust power valves always well lubricated
• Prevents piston rings & exhaust power valves from sticking
• Red coloured: can be easily detected in fuel
• Mixing ratio: MOTO CROSS GRAND PRIX: 2% (50:1)
• In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%
• Above all standards
• Lubricant used by major team’s for MOTOCROSS GRAND PRIX
• Colour: Visual: Red
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.911
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 120.2 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 15.5 mm²/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 135
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 252C / 485F
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch