Motul Factory Line 800 2T Road-Race Oil - 1L | MAUFL8002TCRoad-racing lubricant at its finest: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they're talking about. That's how they've come to develop this Factory Line 800 Road-Race Oil. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and then combining them with an innovative additive package, Motul have created the perfect synergy. This most advanced technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
Goes above and beyond: Your engine and exhaust power valves are always well lubricated and your piston rings are prevented from sticking. You know that this is an oil worth investing in when it's well above all current standards!
MX rider instead of an Road racer? If you're an MX rider your engine would be more suited to using the Motul 800 2T Off-Road Oil as it has been slightly modified to operate under extreme and demanding riding conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Formula developed for Road Racing Grand Prix Teams
• Suitable for all kind of petrol up to 124 octane
• All racing premix 2 stroke engines fitted on Racing bikes & operating at high revs & under high load
• For moto-cross, use MOTUL 800 2T OFF ROAD
• For oil injector systems, use MOTUL 710 2T
• This most advanced EsterCore Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability & wear
• Allow a perfect lubrication when running on wet weather conditions
• Very high lubricating properties which decrease friction & wear
• Keeps engines & exhaust power valves clean & well lubricated
• Prevents piston rings & exhaust power valves from sticking
• Mixing ratio: ROAD RACING GRAND PRIX from 3% to 4% (from 33:1 to 25:1)
• In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%
• Adjust according to your own use
• Above all standards
• Colour: Visual: Orange
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.927
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 157.4 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 19.2 mm²/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 140
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 274C / 525F
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.