Motul Factory Line Light / Medium 7.5W Fork Oil - 1L | MAUFLFORKCShow your forks some love: Keeping your suspension in top condition is a vital part of your bikes maintenance. Whether you ride a motorcycle, MX or dirt bike you'll need to take care of your forks to get the best out of every ride. Designed and developed by Motul, an exclusive anti-friction additive has been added in order to reduce internal friction in the fork tubes and seals. High performance anti-foam avoids air transfer to the air chamber to maintain quality suspension performance. The formula is anti-wear and can withstand extreme pressure and heat.
This is the Light/Medium 7.5W Fork Oil.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• High performance Hydraulic Fluid for any telescopic fork
• 100% Synthetic
• For racing applications
• Specially formulated for Showa, Kayaba, Ohlins, WP forks, & any type of upside down or conventional telescopic fork
• Reduces internal friction, especially between fork tubes, bushes, & seals thanks to the exclusive anti-friction additive designed & developed by Motul
• Outstanding suspension performance & consistency is maintained over long distance with minimal heat fade
• High performance anti-foam avoiding air transfer to the air chamber to maintain suspension performance
• Anti-wear & extreme pressure properties
• Anti-corrosion additive protects seals & valves
• Can be mixed to obtain the required absorption
• Use the exact quantity recommended by the fork manufacturer
• Density at 20C: ASTM D1298: 0.835
• Viscosity at 40C: ASTM D445: 24.0 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C: ASTM D445: 4.9 mm²/s
• Viscosity Index: ASTM D2270: 131
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 230C
• Pour point: ASTM D97: <-36C
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.