Motul Motocool Factory Line - 1L | MAUFLCOOLAFor a smooth running motorcycle: Motocool Factory Line is a racing cooling liquid that's ready to use and contains organic anti-corrosion additives to provide outstanding protection to your aluminium or magnesium alloys.
Tried and tested: Results of a dynamic corrosion test performed on a bike radiator showed that this Motocool Factory Line divided the corrosion rate by 3 compared to other organic coolants - awesome! Protects the cooling system from freezing up to -35C / -31F and provides an excellent thermal exchange to improve your engines cooling efficiency.
A substance that'll last: The anti-corrosion properties remain while at high temperatures and even whilst ageing making this a coolant that'll last in your tank. The solution doesn't foam and is seal, rubber pipes and plastic parts friendly. For your safety, Motocool Factory Line contains a bitter-tasting agent to prevent from ingesting and in the event of a spillage, be sure to wear gloves when cleaning it up. For more information on drain intervals, refer to your manufacturers' recommendation.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Ready to use racing cooling liquid
• Anti-corrosion & anti-freeze for bikes cooling systems
• Based on monoethyleneglycol, using organic anti-corrosion additives (OAT - Organic Acid Technology)
• Protection to aluminium/magnesium allows used by bike manufacturers on new engine designs
• Protection to as low as -35C / -31F
• Cooling system optimal protection from freezing & metallic parts from corrosion
• Specific anti-corrosion agents provides the best protection efficiency on aluminium/magnesium alloys
• According to a dynamic corrosion test performed on a bike radiator, Motocool Factory Line divides by 3 the corrosion rate compared to a common organic coolant
• Provides thermal exchange, engine cooling efficiency & prevents from boiling
• OAT provides anti-corrosion properties that remain even at high temperatures & ageing
• Low corrosion inhibitors consumption allows extended drain intervals
• Water pumps protection, avoid cavitation
• Seals, rubber pipes & plastic parts friendly
• Contains bitter tasting agent to prevent from ingesting: Coolants & antifreezes have a sweet taste but extremely harmful if swallowed
• Ready to use; do not add any water
• Drain intervals: Refer to the manufactures' recommendation
• Do not mix with non-organic products
• This product should not be used to protect drinking water systems against freezing
• Nitrite frees, amine free, phosphate free, borate free, silicate free
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.