Motul Semi-Synthetic 5000 10W40 4T Oil - Black | MAUFL5000ADFrom a brand you can rely on: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they're talking about. This 5000 HC-Tech semi-synthetic oil is recommended for your 4 stroke high performance motorcycles. Thanks to a very high film strength, your engine and gearbox stay protected as internal friction losses mean easier and faster gear changes. This oil from Motul is also compatible with catalytic converters and ideal for oil immersed clutches. The lubricant reinforced with HC-Tech ensures overall engine protection as well as improves the gears life time.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• High performance 4 Stroke engine lubricant for your motorcycle
• HC-Tech technology
• Street & road bikes, trails, off road bikes
• Fitted with exhaust gas after treatment systems : catalytic converters, air injection into exhaust pipe
• Ideal for oil immersed clutches
• Other uses: motorbikes without catalytic converters, ATV, mopeds
• Lubricant reinforced with HC-TECH base stocks to ensure engine protection & improve gears life time
• Optimized Phosphorus & Sulphur content (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) for better operating conditions of catalytic converters
• Meets JASO MA
• JASO MA2 offers the most efficient friction levels to guarantee the clutch engagement during the three riding modes: Starting, Acceleration & Constant Speed
• Oil change: according to manufacturers' requirements & to be adjusted according to particular use
• Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants
• API SL / SH / SG
• JASO MA2 under N M033MOT110
• Colour: Visual: Green
• Viscosity grade: SAE J 300: 10W40
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.870
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 100 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 15.3 mm²/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 156
• Pour point: ASTM D97: -33C / -27.4F
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 226C / 438.8F
• TBN: ASTM D2896: 7 mg KOH/g
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.