Interest FREE with Klarna.
Motul Semi-Synthetic 5000 10W40 4T Oil - Black
Available in 1 litre or 4 litres.
From a brand you can rely on: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they're talking about. This 5000 HC-Tech semi-synthetic oil is recommended for your 4 stroke high performance motorcycles. Thanks to a very high film strength, your engine and gearbox stay protected as internal friction losses mean easier and faster gear changes. This oil from Motul is also compatible with catalytic converters and ideal for oil immersed clutches. The lubricant reinforced with HC-Tech ensures overall engine protection as well as improves the gears life time.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• High performance 4 Stroke engine lubricant for your motorcycle
• HC-Tech technology
• Street & road bikes, trails, off road bikes
• Fitted with exhaust gas after treatment systems : catalytic converters, air injection into exhaust pipe
• Ideal for oil immersed clutches
• Other uses: motorbikes without catalytic converters, ATV, mopeds
• Lubricant reinforced with HC-TECH base stocks to ensure engine protection & improve gears life time
• Optimized Phosphorus & Sulphur content (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) for better operating conditions of catalytic converters
• Meets JASO MA
• JASO MA2 offers the most efficient friction levels to guarantee the clutch engagement during the three riding modes: Starting, Acceleration & Constant Speed
• Oil change: according to manufacturers' requirements & to be adjusted according to particular use
• Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants
• API SL / SH / SG
• JASO MA2 under N M033MOT110
• Colour: Visual: Green
• Viscosity grade: SAE J 300: 10W40
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.870
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 100 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 15.3 mm²/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 156
• Pour point: ASTM D97: -33C / -27.4F
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 226C / 438.8F
• TBN: ASTM D2896: 7 mg KOH/g
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch