Motul Semi-Synthetic 510 2T Off Road Oil - Black | MAUFL5102TADFrom a brand you can rely on: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they are talking about. This 510 Oil is for your 2-stroke motorcycles and mopeds. Suitable for oil injection or premix, this oil has a smokeless formulation. Thanks to this Technosynthese lubricant, internal friction is reduced and a perfect oil film resistance is left to protect against wear.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• High performance 2 stroke engine lubricant
• Any 2 Stroke bikes, trails, off road bikes, enduro, mopeds fitted with high performance 2 Stroke engines, running at high rpm
• Suitable for oil injector systems or premix, leaded or unleaded gasoline, biofuels
• Compatible with catalytic converters
• Other uses: Scooters, ATV
• Technosynthese lubricant, reinforced with a specific synthetic base to protect against wear
• Synthetic base with very high combustion properties which minimizes smokes & deposits
• Instantaneous & stable mixing with gasoline
• Mixing ratio: from 2% to 4% (from 50:1 to 25:1) according to manufacturers' requirements
• Adjust according to your own use
• API TC
• JASO FD under N033MOT065
• Colour: Visual: Green
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.869
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 71.5 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 9.8 mm²/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 118
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 117C / 242.6F
• TBN: ASTM D2896: 1.2 mg KOH/g
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.