Motul Transoil 10W30 Oil - 1L | MAUFLGEAREFrom a brand you can rely on: Motul have been in the oil and lubricant game for over 160 years, so it's fair to say that they know what they are talking about. This Transoil has been specially formulated for gearboxes with wet clutch using a different oil from engine oil. Can be used on all Motorbikes, Road, Trails, Cross (2 or 4 stroke engine), Enduro (2 or 4 stroke engine), Mopeds, Scooters and Quads. Suitable when manufacturers require SAE 10W-30 engine oil or SAE 80 gearbox oil. With a high resistance oil film it makes gear changing very easy and helps to avoid clutch slipping for better efficiency. Properties include: Can withstand extreme pressure, anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foam.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Specially formulated for gearboxes with wet clutch using a different oil from the primary engine oil, where gearboxes operate in severe conditions
• Suitable for all Motorbike, Road, Trails, Cross (2 or 4 stoke engine), Enduro (2 or 4 stroke engine), Mopeds, Scooters, Quads
• Suitable when manufacturers require SAE 10W-30 engine oil or SAE 75 or 80 gearbox oil
• Technosynthese lubricant reinforced with synthetic base stocks
• Very easy gear shifting
• High resistance oil film between gears
• Avoid clutch slipping for better efficiency
• Dispersant properties to maintain the clutch clean
• Extreme pressure, anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam
• Oil change: According to manufacturers' requirements & adjust according to your own use
• Viscosity grade: SAE J 300: 10W-30
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.871
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 12.4 mm²/s
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 78.6 mm²/s
• Viscosity index VIE: ASTM D2270: 148
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 224C / 435F
• Pour point: ASTM D97: -30C / -22F
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.