Nexx X.WED 2 Hill End Helmet - Black White Orange | NX01XWE0120202500D Visor: Pinlock prepared visor
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
Return of a legend: Replacing the popular XD1, the all new X.WED 2 is Nexx's latest dual sport motorcycle helmet. Feature packed, the X.WED 2 combines touring comfort with the level of ventilation demanded by off road riders for the perfect ADV lid. Updates include a new peak design, plenty of airflow channels and a new emergency strap to allow easier access in the unfortunate event of a crash. Go wild in the ultimate adventure helmet.
Manufacturer Specification • X-Matrix Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibres, special aramid fibres & carbon reinforcement)
• 3 shell sizes & 4 EPS liner sizes
• New peak design developed to provide direct air intake & reduce buffeting & vibration at high speed, includes a new adjustable Multi-position system (incline/decline) up to 10mm
• New emergency strap
• New top ventilation with three positions & glove friendly
• Peak extensor - for highway or off road use, adjustable in movement & no tools required
• X-Block quick release visor system, with safety lock
• 80% Tint sun visor
• New chin ventilation
• Special chin shape to reduce chest injury risk from frontal impacts
• Anti-fog position; prepared for Pinlock Fog-free lens
• Equipped to accommodate the X-Com communication system
• Action camera & quick strap supports
• New chin wind stopper to reduce noise
• EPS liner with more air channels
• Double D-ring closure
• Weight = 1400-1500g
• ECE 22-05 & DOT compliant
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.