Nexx X40 Hypertech Helmet - Yellow Neon | NX01S4023001D
Visor: Pinlock prepared visor
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
Closure: Micro-RatchetHowever you wear it, you're protected. This is the Nexx X40 Hypertech. A modular motorcycle that has been certified as both a full face and a jet helmet, earning itself the P&J certification. This means that whether you wear it as a full face helmet or a jet helmet, you have the protection you need. The helmet's construction is of carbon fibre which makes it about 100g lighter than the X-Matrix composite fibre X40. The carbon fibre is visible in areas of the helmet through the clear coating which gives an extra element of style. The removable chin bar transforms the helmet from a full face to a jet helmet, which is great for city riding and commuting. The full face setup is perfect for adventuring and the X40 even comes with a detachable peak and internal sun visor with ergonomic button mechanism for keeping the sun out of your eyes. The quick change conversions were developed based on the feedback and help of experienced motorcyclists. When it starts to heat up, you can make use of the helmet's one-touch ventilation to the visor and the top for impressive air flow.
The gift of sound and vision. The Nexx X40 has a panoramic eye port giving you a much better view of your surroundings, you rarely get such good vision from a full face helmet so this is great. The recoil visor system has spring-loaded plates that help to pull the visor tighter against the seals of the helmet which reduces wind noise. The visor itself is pinlock prepared and can be set in a position that renders it anti-fog, even without a pinlock insert. It can be changed out for a replacement or different visor in less than eight seconds. The Nexx X40 is designed to accept the Nexx SX.COM intercom and is compatible with a wide range of universal intercom systems. If you ride on or off the road, this is the helmet for you.
Previously sold at £329.97.
• Made of special carbon fibre to remain lightweight while providing very high impact resistance
• Panoramic eye port, exceptionally large/safe eye port for city traffic
• Removable peak, included in all models
• Internal sun visor with ergonomic button mechanism
• Recoil visor system, spring-loaded base plates auto-adjust & pull the shield back against the dual-lip window beading
• Removable CCP: New Chin Crash Protection provides the helmet Double Homologation as a jet & full face helmet
• X-Press visor can be changed in less than 8 seconds
• Visor with super lock & anti-fog position
• Prepared for Pinlock lens
• One-touch visor ventilation system
• One-touch top ventilation system
• The quick conversions were developed with the help of tips & comments from experienced Motorcyclists, quick-change accessories allow different needs between a full-face & a jet helmet
• SX.COM 2, prepared for Nexx SX.COM installation
• Compatible with a wide range of universal intercom systems
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.