• Injection-moulded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against ambient* UVA, UVB, UVC, & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
• Fog elimination of lens with Flow-Coat Anti-Fog coating
• Integrated tear-off posts for mounting of optional laminated or standard tear-offs
• Glare reduction & tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 & EN 1938:2010 standards
• Tested from 190 to 380 nanometres
• Exoskeleton chassis construction combines rigid O Matter exterior with a pliable thermoplastic urethane faceplate that conforms to your face comfortably
• Dual Switchlock mechanisms lock the lens securely in place
• Rigid O Matter strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
• Twin surge ports at top of chassis to channel airflow into the helmet
• Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility & improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of O-Hydrolix triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Matte black textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
• Microcellular urethane lens gasket to seal out dust or moisture
• Dual-adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
• Fully integrated Race-Ready roll-off system with increased film height for expanded field of view in muddy conditions
• 7-pack of Oakley laminated tear-offs included
• 2-pack of Oakley lens protector shields included
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.