Returns & Exchanges
OUR RETURNS POLICY: 30 DAY FREE RETURN / 90 DAY RETURN PAYABLE BY YOU
RETURN AN ITEM INSIDE THE UK ROYAL MAIL AREA FOR FREE FOR 30 DAYS FOR ORDERS OVER £30*
RETURN AN ITEM TO US FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE UP TO 90 DAYS*
We can do our best to provide you with fitting advice before you order, but we know that it can be difficult to get it right every time! That's why we make returning and exchanging super easy.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS: ORDERS PLACED AFTER 1ST NOV CAN BE RETURNED FOR FREE (OVER £30) UNTIL 26TH JAN
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
Create your FreePost Tracked Returns label HERE.
The instructions on how to return can be found on your packing slip which would have been included in your parcel. If you have misplaced it, please contact our Customer Services team and we can email a copy over to you.
Make sure that you fully understand the returns conditions below before sending your item back.
IMPORTANT BITS TO GET RIGHT:
• If your order value was over £30*, you qualify for a free return as long as you get the item back to us within 30 days**
• If 30 days has passed, not to worry! We will still accept a return for up to 90 days** however the return is payable by you
• The address for non-qualifying returns can be found below
• Repack your goods (including any free gifts) in their original packaging and always return the complete item
• For exchanges, you must let us know what item, size and colour you would like to swap for. The details can be filled out on the packing slip.
• Items must be protected by outer packaging e.g. do not send boots or helmets in just their manufacturers box
• Helmets returned in just their helmet box will not be accepted. There is no way for us to know how the helmet has been treated by the courier and therefore it would be a safety issue for us to resell a helmet returned in the manufacturers box only
•Returned items must be in unused and 'showroom' condition. No one wants to receive used gear so send it back in a condition that you would want to receive it in!
• Showroom condition means that the item has their original packaging & all manufacturers tags & labels are still attached
• We advise that you use the packaging that the item was sent to you in. If you do this, just make sure to cover over the original shipping address label to avoid confusion for the couriers
• The free return has to be processed by the Royal Mail Post Office network - you cannot send the item using a work mailroom
• Always keep your receipt as proof of postage - without this we have no way to know that you made a return!
ADDRESS FOR RETURNS OVER 30 DAYS:
If you have changed your mind about your item but the 30 day free return time window has passed, not to worry! You can still return the item to us by sending the product to the address below:
GetGeared Returns, 290 Kingston Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7QE
*£30 threshold for free return is the item value, not including delivery charge
**countdown on both 30 and 90 days is from the shipment date + 3 days to allow for delivery
• If you use the Free Returns label over the 30 days or for orders which do not qualify for a free return you will be charged a flat rate charge of £10
• Any item including an aerosol does not qualify for our free returns service. If you need to return an aerosol this will be up to you to use your own courier. Royal Mail does not accept aerosols in their network
• Items returned damaged or in used condition will either be returned to you or be subject to a 30% restocking fee
• Helmets returned only in the helmet box will not be refunded or exchanged. They will be shipped back to you.
• If the original packaging for boots or helmets is damaged, we reserve the right to make a deduction from you to replace the packaging (min of £5 or 10% depending on item)
• You must keep your receipt for the return as proof of postage
• You must keep an eye on the return. If we do not contact you within 5 days of it showing as delivered, you must contact us as it may be lost
• Discounts or rewards will be removed for returned items
• Faulty or damaged items must be reported to us immediately. See the warranties page for more information
If you have any questions about making a return contact our friendly Customer Service Team HERE.