Alpinestars Andes V3 Jacket Drystar WP - Black
Alpinestars Andes V3 Jacket Drystar WP - Black
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £13.50 Sold out
Order now for priority despatch from 06 Mar 24*
* Stock is either in our storage warehouse or inbound to us
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measureloosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not tooovertight.
Measure from the end of your shoulder to the base of your thumb.
(Alternatively, take a jacket that already fits well and measure the sleeve length).
Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Jacket: A very-best-seller from Alpinestars
The latest version of the most popular Alpinestars jacket is also the best yet and is now Tech-Air 5 compatible: The Alpinestars Andes V3 jacket stand-out features make it great value at the price point. No question. The Drystar waterproof membrane is highly reliable and highly breathable. What it means to you is that you stay reliably dry, even in torrential rain. The removable thermal inner lining is warm. And when it's hot, the air vents provide direct airflow, something normally reserved for far higher price points. The fact that it is now Tech-Air 5 compatible gives you options to upgrade your protection now or in the future.
From a fit point of view, the jacket covers the hips on the sides and has a slightly dropped hem across the back. The style is close-fitting: Size Large fits a 42in chest / 36in waist with sufficient room to wear a light jumper while the thermal lining if fitted.
Does exactly what it needs to:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Excellent jacket first day in pouring rain totally dry" - Elio
A slender cut may mean you need to go up a size:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Great jacket as always, just had to buy next size up" - David
Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Jacket Specifications
• Tech-Air(R) 5 ready.
• Constructed from advanced reinforced polyester fabric for durability and a Drystar(R) waterproof and breathable membrane for 100pc waterproof performance in even the wettest weather conditions.
• Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zipped chest air intakes and back exhaust for high levels of airflow.
• Impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back compartments prepared for Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory).
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in on elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Reflective panels.
• Upper chest zip hand pockets work together with direct ventilation openings to ensure personalised levels of cooling airflow.
• Front water-resistant cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality.
• Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances.
• Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure.
• Removable, sleeved thermal liner ensures comfort on hot or cold days (100g body, 80g sleeves).
• Sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for greater freedom of movement
• Hook and loop (Velcro) waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customisable fit.
• External zippered chest pockets and cargo pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.
• Shock cord on adjustment on inner bottom for an optimal fit.
• CE Category II prEN17092 draft standards A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!
Excellent service fast and arrived on time and as advertised
Great experience will be using again very soon
I got the wrong size for two parts of my order, I sent them back free of charge and they were so helpful. Great company great people!
Super warm but yet versatile with the vents when it's a bit warmer. Loads of pockets and amazing quality as you would expect from Alpinestars. Keeps me dry and warm and also amazing servuce from the GetGeared team as always
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.