Alpinestars Domino Tech Shell Jacket - Black
Alpinestars Domino Tech Shell Jacket - Black
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £10.75 Sold out
Order now for priority despatch from 06 Dec 23*
* Stock is either in our storage warehouse or inbound to us
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measureloosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not tooovertight.
Measure from the end of your shoulder to the base of your thumb.
(Alternatively, take a jacket that already fits well and measure the sleeve length).
Alpinestars Domino Tech Shell Jacket: A non-bulky option with the necessary protection
Awesome comfort, yet great protection! Some people just do not like wearing jackets. This is the ideal choice for those riders as it's streamlined and looks great off the bike. Simply put, it's got armour at the shoulders and elbows, the option to insert back and chest armour and it's water resistant. Really ideal for those that like to pop a jacket on to go to the shops or commute around town.
Manufacturer Spec for Alpinestars Domino Tech Shell Jacket
• Technical softshell water-resistant outer shell fabric constructed with a water-repelling reinforcement to protect against light rainfall, plus mesh lining interior to aid breathability
• Water-resistant zipper on front opening to prevent water ingress
• Two zippered hand pockets & two chest pockets for real-world practicality
• Fixed hood collar construction with elastic drawstring adjustment & internal rib collar on the hood to guarantee greater wind protection & improved comfort
• Lower shock cord adjustment for a highly personalized fit on & off the bike
• Hook & loop wrist closure for security & an ergonomic design for comfort
• Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area & offers greater coverage in an upright riding position
• Pre-curved sleeves for improved comfort & performance when riding
• Reflective logo on the chest & back to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially when riding at night
• Ventilation system on the rear yoke for high levels of airflow & breathability
• Back-protector & chest-protector compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest & Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts, available as accessory upgrade
• Waterproof frontal inner pocket for peace-of-mind storage
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Lite shoulder & elbow protectors
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE Category II prEN17092 draft standards A class
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!
I recently brought a jacket from get geared which was faulty (stitching) no fault of the stores at all and the service I recieved after was excellent, swapped it straight away for a new one and allowed me to change size as it was a little but big on me, whilst they handle the warrenty claim. Excellent I would recommend this store to anyone and will definitely use again. Thank you.