Alpinestars GP Plus R Gloves - Black White - SALE
Alpinestars GP Plus R Gloves - Black White - SALE
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £82.00 Sold out
Order by 3pm for priority despatch today*
* For orders with several items, all items must be in stock
Alpinestars GP Plus R Gloves: Ride the track in comfort
Ventilation allows you to keep cool in summer and also offers maximum grip on the handlebars. External finger seams ensure your comfort as you ride and avoid pressure points.
Protection you can rely on: There's a Kevlar lining to offer abrasion resistance and hard knuckle protection at the fingers and the knuckles. The double cuff closure wraps around the wrist to protect the wrist bone from impact in a crash. The Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation and their is reinforcements on the palm, thumb and little finger.
A glove derived from the Moto GP range: These gloves have all the style of a race track rider with added comfort features for road use. As well as the softer cuff, the fingers have been pre-curved and stretch leather on the fingers and thumbs mean a superior and flexible fit.
Manufacturer Spec for Alpinestars GP Plus R Gloves
• Localized perforations on palm & backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes keep the hands cool
• Ergonomically engineered leather reinforcements on the palm & outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue & offers improved comfort
• Advanced polymer compound palm & finger sliders for impact & abrasion resistance
• Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist & raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash
• Closure incorporates Velcro wrist adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit & precision adjustment
• Stretch leather accordions on fingers & thumb for superior fit & flexibility
• Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically profiled for performance
• Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation & a dual density polymer mould construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance
• Internal aramid fibre hand & thumb reinforcement, plus an aramid fibre layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars patented third & fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, & helps prevent potential burst seams & finger separation
• Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/little finger reinforcement
• External finger & palm seams for a close fit & superior feel
• Printed logos for weight-saving & material integrity
• The GP Plus R Glove is CE certified to Level 1
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!