Alpinestars SMX-6 Boots V2 - Black
Alpinestars SMX-6 Boots V2 - Black
Out of Stock - Earliest despatch from 12 Nov 22*
* The despatch date is an estimate & delivery could be much sooner
|Your Order Size
|Your Order Size
|UK Shoe Size||Your Sole
|36||3.5||up to 23.0|
|37||XS||4-4.5||up to 23.6|
|38||XS||5||up to 24.3|
|39||S||5.5||up to 25.0|
|40||S||6-6.5||up to 25.6|
|41||M||7-7.5||up to 26.3|
|42||M||8-8.5||up to 27.0|
|43||L||9||up to 27.6|
|44||L||9.5||up to 28.3|
|45||XL||10-10.5||up to 29.0|
|46||XL||11-11.5||up to 29.6|
|47||XXL||12||up to 30.3|
|48||XXL||12.5||up to 31.0|
Place both feet (in your normal riding socks) on a piece of paper and carefully draw the outline of each foot. Make sure you keep the pen pointing straight down to get a true outline! Then measure the lengths of both outlines from the top edge of your big toes to the back edge of your heel. If your two feet measure differently, take the longer of the two measurements and that's your size - all measurements in centimetres (cms).
Alpinestars SMX-6 V2 Boots: Popular sports riding motorcycle boots
The SMX-6 V2 boots are aggressively styled so you can actually see some of the internal elements that protect your feet.
Comfortable and protective: Every part of this boot has been carefully constructed with passion: from a bio-mechanical outer bracing system (similar to the top-end sports boots with a double hinge system fixed on the outside) to a sole that disperses water. The foot bed is constructed from EVA with Lycra which is removable and replaceable if necessary, unlikely considering the quality you get from Alpinestars. The sole means that less water stays on the bottom of your boots, great for prolonging their life and to stop those potential slips when riding.
Knee to toe, these boots have been thought about: The microfibre design on the front, calf and rear accordion bellows gives a more durable feel, while remaining flexible with a great freedom of movement. The ankle protection can be seen when you peel back the Velcro closure system so you know the level of protection you'll be getting. The footbed is removable and a breathable textile inner lining features anti-sliding microfibre suede reinforcement at the heel.
Manufacturer Spec for Alpinestars SMX-6 V2 Boots
• Microfibre design on front, rear bellow & rear calf plus TPU ankle brace protector to give more protection, flexibility & stability
• Durable hi-tech microfibre upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility
• TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin & ankle & offers improved structural integrity
• Air vents on shin plate, cuff & heel counter with breathable mesh inserts
• High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad & lateral ankle brace
• Internal Safety Protector: visible double density ankle protector on medial side located between the upper & lining
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features easy screw fixing concept
• Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro closure. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat & secure
• Wide opening aperture for ease of access
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper
• Breathable textile interior lining features anti- sliding micro fibre suede reinforcement on heel area
• Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA & Lycra for comfort & support
• Alpinestars' exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved water run-off & grip
• SMX-6 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
Alpinestars SMX-6 Boots V2 Black Features:
What type of outer does it have?
What type of protection does it offer?
Protection: Fully protected
What type of lining does it have?
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
There is nothing better than a word- of-mouth recommendation
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
FREE UK Mainland Shipping
Unlock FREE delivery with orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
FREE Return & Exchange
Your first return and exchange is on us.
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
DIFFERENT Ways to Pay
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that may mean stretching your budget.
Choose your payment method from our range of trusted payment partners, most of which offer flexible payment options.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STAR Rated
Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!