Alpinestars SP-2 V3 Gloves - Black White
Alpinestars SP-2 V3 Gloves - Black White
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £7.00 Sold out
Order now for priority despatch from 06 Mar 24*
* Stock is either in our storage warehouse or inbound to us
Alpinestars SP-2 V3 Gloves: Sporty summer gloves
An upgrade on an already popular motorcycle glove, the SP-2 V3 is the perfect choice for sports or naked bike enthusiasts. Now with a robust TPU compound knuckle guard which significantly ramps up the protective capabilities. The chassis is full-grain leather and there are reinforcements including the MotoGP TPU derived slider on the palm. Alpinestars quality gloves at a reasonable price!
Manufacturer Spec for Alpinestars SP-2 V3 Gloves
• Localized perforations on palm and backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes keep the hands cool
• Ergonomically engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue and offers improved comfort
• Advanced polymer compound palm and finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance
• Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash
• Closure incorporates Velcro wrist adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment
• Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility
• Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically profiled for performance
• Density polymer mould construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance
• The GP Plus R Glove is CE certified to Level 1
• Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation
• Internal aramid fibre hand and thumb reinforcement, plus an aramid fibre layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, and helps prevent potential burst seams and finger separation
• Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/little finger reinforcement
• External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.