HJC C70 Helmet Silon - Green
HJC C70 Helmet Silon - Green
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £32.00 Sold out
HJC C70 Helmet Silon: HJC's 5-Star Sharp-rated motorcycle helmet
The HJC C70 Helmet is both new, and tried and tested. It's the updated version of the HJC I17 helmet, which was pretty much their core offering for years. The HJC C70 is that, just better. One feature to pull out: This helmet is 5-Star rated by Sharp, the UK testing framework for helmets. That is the maximum rating. And, despite the high rating, it's not heavy by comparison to other thermo-plastics helmets. If there is one thing missing: The visor is Pinlock-ready, but you need to purchase the Pinlock panel separately. Purchase it with the helmet, we give you a small discount to help along the way.
• 5-star Sharp rated
• Light-weight at around 1500g
• Internal dropdown sun visor
• Good enough venting for most rider profiles
• A great value helmet, made even greater when bought with a Pinlock panel
How it fits
Fits true to size.
"Being the evolution of the famous HJC IS-17 that was my previous one, this one is, for its price, a great helmet. The same quality construction, comfortable and pleasing to the eye. What I like: -The fit: I, personally, like my helmets snug and this one is one of the best." - Jose
Why buy the HJC C70 Helmet Silon Green?
A safe choice & a well-priced choice! Add the Pinlock panel while you purchase the helmet, and you have a great, solid helmet to get started with.
Manufacturer Spec for HJC C70 Helmet Silon
• Advanced Polycarbonate shell: Lightweight, Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
• Aerodynamic shell with large eye port for greater visibility.
• ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
• Secure D-Ring Closure
• RapidFire(TM) Visor Replacement System: Simple and secure visor ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
• Removable, moisture-wicking interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric.
• Delivered with clear visor only
• All HJC shields offer 99% UV-A & B protection
• Anti-fog lens Pinlock(R) ready max vision shield
• Supercool Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking, odour-free, and advanced silver antibacterial fabric
• Removable Interior
• Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
• The warranty is applicable to manufacturer's defects for ups to 3 years from the date or purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing (whichever comes first)
Size guide (head circumference): XS (54-55cm), S (55-56cm), M (57-58cm), L (58-59cm), XL (60-61cm), XXL (62-63cm)
Replacement visor fitment code: HJ-20M
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!