Motul A3 Air Filter Oil - 1L
Motul A3 Air Filter Oil - 1L
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £0.00 Sold out
Order now for priority despatch from 05 Dec 23*
* Stock is either in our storage warehouse or inbound to us
Oil up your air filter: Motul A3 Air Filter Oil
This Motul A3 Oil is a specific lubricant designed for foam air filters on your Cross, Enduro, Trial, Trail motorcycle, Road bike or ATV. By effectively retaining dust, mud and sand this liquid oil helps extend your engines life span. Thanks to a limited load loss your engine power output is improved. The formula is anti-clogging and rapid drying to avoid drips and making a mess! It also prevents water from penetrating the filter and entering the intake to dramatically improve the effectiveness of your air filter.
How to use: Clean your air filter first with Motul Air Filter Clean. Soak the foam filter in a tray of Air Filter Oil and allow the liquid to penetrate fully. Take the filter out of the tray and press it - without wringing it - to remove excess product. Let it stand for 10 minutes before refitting the air filter. For improved air filtration efficiency why not try Motul Tech Grease 300 to grease the rim of the filter and the inside of the air box.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Motul A3 Air Filter Oil Manufacturer Spec
• Specific lubricant designed for foam air filters on Off-Road bikes & ATV
• Meets Suzuki requirements: Used by Suzuki RM Series as first fill oil
• Water resistant
• Efficiently retains dust, mud & sand for an extended life span
• Limited load loss on air intake: improves engine power output
• Anti-clogging formula
• Prevents water penetrating the air filter when crossing fords
• Improves air filter efficiency for better carburation
• Rapid drying to avoid drips
• Blue coloured for easy application
• Clean the filter
• Soak in tray of Air Filter Oil & allow penetrating thoroughly
• Take off the filter & press it without wringing it to remove excess product
• Let stand for 10 minutes before refitting the air filter
• To improve air filtration efficiency, it is better to grease the rim of the filter & the inside of the airbox with Motul Tech Grease 300.PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!