Motul Factory Line 800 2T Off-Road Oil - Black
Motul Factory Line 800 2T Off-Road Oil - Black
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £0.00 Sold out
Order now for priority despatch tomorrow
* For orders with several items, all items must be in stock
Motul Factory Line 800 2T Off-Road Oil: Motocross racing lubricant at its finest
That's how they've come to develop this Factory Line 800 Off-road Oil. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and then combining them with an innovative additive package, Motul have created the perfect synergy. This most advanced technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
Goes above and beyond: Your engine and exhaust power valves are always well lubricated and your piston rings are prevented from sticking. You know that this is an oil worth investing in when it's used by all the major Motocross Grand Prix teams and is well above all current standards!
Road racer instead of an MX rider? If you're a road racer your engine would be more suited to using the Motul 800 2T Road Racing Oil as it has been slightly modified to operate at high revs and high loads.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Motul Factory Line 800 2T Off-Road Oil Manufacturer Spec
• Racing Lubricant for Motocross / MX
• Formula developed for Motocross Grand Prix Teams
• Suitable with standard & unleaded petrol up to 124 octane
• All racing 2 stroke engines, high performance & using premix: Motocross, Enduro, Trials, Quads, Watercrafts
• For road bikes, use MOTUL 800 2T ROAD RACING
• For oil injector systems, use MOTUL 710 2T
• This most advanced EsterCore Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability & wear
• Very high lubricating properties which decrease friction & wear
• Improved formulation: Reinforced desemulsion properties: prevents carburettor throttle from sticking & provides a perfect lubrication under wet conditions
• Keeps engines & exhaust power valves always well lubricated
• Prevents piston rings & exhaust power valves from sticking
• Red coloured: can be easily detected in fuel
• Mixing ratio: MOTO CROSS GRAND PRIX: 2% (50:1)
• In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%Standards:
• Above all standardsSpecification:
• Lubricant used by major team's for MOTOCROSS GRAND PRIXProperties:
• Colour: Visual: Red
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.911
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 120.2 mm/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 15.5 mm/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 135
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 252C / 485FPLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!