Motul Fogging Oil Spray 400ml - Gold Red
Motul Fogging Oil Spray 400ml - Gold Red
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £0.00 Sold out
Order now for priority despatch tomorrow
* For orders with several items, all items must be in stock
Works like magic:
And we've all heard the stories about what goes into the garage, sometimes never resurfaces. Queue this Fogging Oil Spray from Motul. The perfect solution to ensure that even after months of storage, you can still get that engine revving.
Why do I need it? During storage, ambient temperature variations create condensation inside the engine leading to corrosion and acid attacks on metallic parts. Long storage can also dry out your cylinder liners. By leaving a thick, long lasting lubricating and anti-corrosion oil film, this Fogging Oil provides long term protection against corrosion and dry starts. Compatible with any 2 Stroke or 4 Stroke engine that's operated seasonally and then stored for a long period of time. The perfect solution to extending the life of your engine and reducing its maintenance.
How to use: Always shake well before use. For Gasoline engines, start the engine and spray the product directly into the air intake system or into the carburettor until the engine stalls. Then remove the spark plugs and spray the product into each spark plug hole. To finish, replace the spark plugs and store the vehicle. It's as simple as that! For Diesel engines, refer to the owner's manual for application directions as these may vary.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Motul Fogging Oil Spray 400ml Manufacturer Spec
• Long-lasting corrosion protector for wintering
• Protects internal engine parts from rust & corrosion when the engine is stored
• Extends the life of engine & reduces the maintenance
• Suitable for all vehicles that have to be stored several months e.g. cars, motorcycles, ATV's
• Compatible with any 2 Stroke & 4 Stroke engines
• Leaves a thick long-lasting lubricating & anti-corrosive film in order to provide long term protection against corrosion & dry starts
• Always check equipment owner's manual for application directions
• Shake well before use
For Gasoline engines:
• Start the engine & spray the product directly into the air intake system or into the carburettor until the engine stalls
• Remove the spark plugs & spray the product into each spark plug hole
• Replace the spark plugs & store the vehicle
For Diesel engines:
• Refer to the ownerâ€™s manual for application directionsPLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!