Motul Semi-Synthetic 5100 10W50 4T Oil - Black
Motul Semi-Synthetic 5100 10W50 4T Oil - Black
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £0.00 Sold out
Order now for priority despatch from 07 Dec 23*
* Stock is either in our storage warehouse or inbound to us
Motul Semi-Synthetic 5100 10W50 4T Oil: From a brand you can rely on
This 5100 semi-synthetic oil is recommended for your 4 stroke high performance motorcycles, and more specifically KTM and Huqsvarna engines that require SAE 10W50 grade oil. Thanks to a very high film strength, your engine and gearbox stay protected as internal friction losses mean easier and faster gear changes. This oil from Motul is also compatible with catalytic converters and ideal for oil immersed clutches.
Semi-synthetic oil? You know that you need some oil for your engine but you're just not too sure why there's so many types and what one's best for you. Firstly synthetic oils on the whole are better for your engine than mineral oils, that's because they don't have the impurities that can be found in mineral oils which make them degrade much more quickly. Semi-synthetic oils are cheaper as they are a mixture of synthetic and mineral oil. If your engine requires synthetic oil then you must at least use this, though you might benefit from upgrading to fully synthetic oil for increased performance and protection. Keep in mind that for the majority of road bikes and cars semi-synthetic is more than adequate.
Or Fully synthetic oil? Fully synthetic oil is for your highest performance sports/race bikes and cars. They offer the highest level of protection and performance. Be aware that fully synthetic oil is an essential requirement for most modern engines so be sure to check your vehicle manual!
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Motul Semi-Synthetic 5100 10W50 4T Oil Manufacturer Spec
• High performance 4 Stroke engine lubricant for your motorcycle
• Techno-synthetic ester technology
• Street & road bikes, trails, off road bikes, enduro, trial
• Integrated gearbox or not
• Wet or dry clutch
• Engines meeting Euro 2 or Euro 3 emission regulation
• Fitted with exhaust gas after treatment systems : catalytic converters, air injection into exhaust pipe
• Recommended for specific KTM, Huqsvarna engines requiring SAE 10W50 viscosity grade oil
• Other uses: street bikes without catalytic converters, scooters, ATV's, UTV's
• Technosynthese lubricant reinforced by Ester base stock to warranty anti-wear properties & improve gear protection & life time
• Improved oil film resistance at high temperatures for engine durability
• Grade 10W at cold temperature for a better anti wear protection of engine at cranking
• Grade 50 at hot temperature, specially designed for big bore engines, thumpers, twins, multicylinders
• Low Phosphorus & Sulphur content for better operating conditions of catalytic converters required for latest emission regulation
• The innovative anti wear additives package provides excellent gearbox protection
• JASO MA2 offers the most efficient friction levels to guarantee the clutch engagement during the three riding modes: Starting, Acceleration & Constant Speed
• Drain interval: according to manufacturers' recommendations & tune to your own use
• Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricantsStandards:
• API SM / SL / SJ / SH / SGSpecification:
• JASO MA2 under N M033MOT113Properties:
• Colour: Visual: Green
• Viscosity grade: SAE J 300: 10W50
• Density at 20C (68F): ASTM D1298: 0.873
• Viscosity at 40C (104F): ASTM D445: 118.3 mm/s
• Viscosity at 100C (212F): ASTM D445: 17.73 mm/s
• Viscosity index: ASTM D2270: 168
• Pour point: ASTM D97: -39C / -38F
• Flash point: ASTM D92: 218C / 424F
• TBN: ASTM D2896: 8.2 mg KOH/gPLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!