Nexx X.Vilitur Helmet - Matt Black - SALE
Nexx X.Vilitur Helmet - Matt Black - SALE
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £189.00 Sold out
Order now for priority despatch Monday*
* Next business day if Monday is a bank holiday
Nexx X.Vilitur Helmet
Designed for comfort with anti-noise cheek pads and a neck roll, the option to insert the X.Com 2 intercom with no need for wiring and a Dynamic Air System to keep you cool. The helmet comes with brackets for you to attach your own camera, a pinlock ready visor and a drop down sun visor. Awesome.
Manufacturer Spec for Nexx X.Vilitur Helmet
• Thinking of greater safety & comfort for the user, X.VILITUR is available in three shell sizes
• Features double homologation: Jet & Integral
• All locking mechanisms, including the micrometric lock, are 100% made of stainless steel or special aluminium with anti-corrosion treatment
• The Super locker 360degrees double pivot system ensures a secure locking of the chin bar when raised
• Record all your travels & your best moments to remember them later
• Practical & removable, two brackets for action cameras come included with the helmet, to facilitate their placement on the top and/or side of the helmet
• The visor is optical class 1, anti-scratch & ready for the use of anti-fog Pinlock lens
• The X-SWIFT quick-change visor system makes removal of visor extremely simple & fast
• Breathe deeply, naturally & in fullness
• The generous Air Dynamic System ventilation, featuring two air intakes & two outlets, allows the constant renewal of fresh air inside the helmet & an effective expulsion of the hot air
• Designed to offer a natural & intuitive interaction, just talk to have things done or use the simplified 3-button system to control the various functions
• X-COM 2 is designed from the ground to incorporate plug-in components, so that battery & wires do not compromise the space or aesthetics of the helmet
• The single piece, Anti-Noise cheek pads & neck roll divert the wind & help reduce unwanted noise
• Silent driving enhances the ride
• X.VILITUR's comprehensive soundproofing concept includes Vortex generators in chin area to reduce aerodynamic drag & double rubber sealing profiles around the visor & inside the mask, configured to improve sound insulation
• The chin bar opening system includes an easy-access button & an anti-opening safety system
• Equipped with an internal sun visor, filtering 99% of UV light, operated externally with an ergonomic button
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!