Rev It! Cayenne Pro Jacket - Stone Grey Brown
Rev It! Cayenne Pro Jacket - Stone Grey Brown
Order now for priority despatch Monday*
* Next business day if Monday is a bank holiday
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measureloosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not tooovertight.
Measure from the end of your shoulder to the base of your thumb.
(Alternatively, take a jacket that already fits well and measure the sleeve length).
Rev It! Cayenne Pro Jacket: The hot weather adventure jacket
This jacket is the one that has been designed for hot weather climates, the idea being that you add intelligent base layers underneath to battle cold desert mornings.
Designed for hot, dry climates: This is a fully vented summer riding jacket with a moisture managing mesh lining. The entire outer is made of mesh, but don't let that think it compromises on safety! This is the strongest mesh on the planet.
The protection you need for adventure touring: There's CE level 2 armour at the shoulders and elbows and there is also a level 2 CE protector in the back - unusual in the motorcycle world as many jacket are delivered without a back insert. This motorcycle jacket also has a built in kidney belt and is neck brace and safety vest ready for all your protective needs.
Built with absolute quality: It's the little things that make this jacket stand out from the rest. There's plenty of pockets to store the things you need when you are travelling across rough terrains. After speaking to many experienced hot weather adventure tourers, Rev It received feedback that a pocket that was 'secret' would be great for those situations when riders are in hostile situations such as robberies. Rev It built a secret pocket in the back of the jacket, to store your valuables! There's also little details like a side zipper for adjustability depending on the kind of bike you're on (your ride position) and come on, it just looks awesome!
Manufacturer Spec for Rev It! Cayenne Pro Jacket
• Outer shell - Lorica, PWRShell 750D stretch with Teflon coating, neoprene, Schoeller-dynatec mesh panels, Leather panels at shoulders & elbows
• Protection - SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, Safety seams
• Visibility - laminated reflection at front, back & upper arms
• Composition - 87% Polyamide, 7% Leather, 6% Polyester
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at upper & under arms, flexisnap, UTA, tab at cuffs, double adjustment straps at waist, V-flap at hem & cuffs, Zipper at hem
• Ventilation - ventilation panels at front, back & arms
• Features - short & long connection zipper, collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, adjustable protector pockets, prepared for vest connector HV, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, hydra bag prepared, aero cool 3D mesh at back, Prepared for Adventure neck brace, Detachable kidney belt
• Pockets - inner pockets, slit pockets, hand warmer pockets, document pocket, stash pockets, Sleeve pocket, XL storage pockets, Secret pocket
Rev It! Cayenne Pro Jacket Stone Grey Brown Features:
What type of protection does it offer?
Protection: 5-point CE armour
How long is it?
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
What other features does it have?
Features: 7 pockets, Built-in kidney belt
There is nothing better than a word- of-mouth recommendation
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
FREE UK Mainland Shipping
Unlock FREE delivery with orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
FREE Return & Exchange
Your first return and exchange is on us.
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
DIFFERENT Ways to Pay
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that may mean stretching your budget.
Choose your payment method from our range of trusted payment partners, most of which offer flexible payment options.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STAR Rated
Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!