Richa Atlantic Jacket GTX - Black
Richa Atlantic Jacket GTX - Black
🔖 YOU ARE SAVING £0.00 Sold out
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measureloosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not tooovertight.
Measure from the end of your shoulder to the base of your thumb.
(Alternatively, take a jacket that already fits well and measure the sleeve length).
Richa Atlantic GTX Jacket: Highly technical motorcycle touring jacket
This great-looking jacket is made with an outer shell of laminated 2 layer Gore-Tex fabric with Gore-Tex Gecko stretch fabric for a perfect fit and Gore-Tex Armacor fabric for high abrasion-resistance at the elbows and the shoulders. There is a polyester mesh lining for comfort and two zipped ventilation panels on the chest for direct airflow when things heat up. A removable thermal liner keeps you warm when things cool down.
The protection that you expect from a high-end touring jacket. The outer shell of this Richa Atlantic Gore-Tex jacket is abrasion resistant, particularly at the elbows and shoulders, but it also hides impact-resistant limb protectors on the inside. There are CE certified D3O protectors at the shoulders and the elbows, as well as a CE certified D3O level 1 back protector, which can be upgraded to a separately-sold D3O level 2 back protector.
Important Notice: The chest vents are held open with magnets. Due to this, it is recommended that people who use pacemakers do not use this jacket.
Manufacturer Spec for Richa Atlantic GTX Jacket
• Outer shell: laminated 2 layer Gore-Tex fabric
• Gore-Tex gecko stretch fabric for a perfect fit
• Gore-Tex Armacor high abrasion resistance on elbow & shoulder
• Polyester mesh lining
• Thermal padded lining (removable)
• D3O protectors at elbow & shoulder in accordance with the CE standard EN1621-1:2012 (level 1)
• D3O back protector, CE certified in accordance with the CE standard EN1621-2:2014 (level 1)
• Possibility to upgrade to a D3O level 2 back protector
• Detachable thermo jacket with 2 outer pockets
• 2 waterproof side pockets (Velcro closure)
• 1 extra large waterproof storage bag in the back (closure: zipper, Velcro & push buttons)
• 2 wallet pockets & 1 smart phone pocket in the outer shell (Velcro closure)
• Comfortable neoprene collar
• 1 wallet & 1 smart phone pocket in thermo lining (Velcro closure)
• 2 napoleon pockets 1 in outer shell 1 in lining (zipper closure)
• Retro reflex technology assures a higher visibility
• Waist adjustable via belt & zippers
• Width adjustment on upper arm & cuffs (Velcro & zipper system)
• 2 ventilation panels on the chest (vertical zipper fixed with magnet
• Long & short connecting zipper (connects to any Richa trousers)
Just 3 Steps to GetGeared
SELECT YOUR ITEM
Select the GetGeared item that will do a great job for you - Get in touch if you need help deciding
ENJOY FREE DELIVERY
Choose FREE Shipping on any GetGeared order over £30, or select a delivery method that suits better
RELAX & RIDE
Relax - Your order will be with you in no time for you to enjoy your new GetGeared gear
There is nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation
"Faster than Amazon Prime"
"I received my jacket in record time. I buy a lot from online stores, but this was the first time I got something faster than Amazon Prime."
- Ricardo, via Reviews.io
"Customer service second to none"
"The customer service I received from GetGeared has been second to none. They truly went above and beyond to get me the best gear at the best prices and even upgraded my shipping to next day to ensure I had it in time for the weekend!"
- Tobi, via Reviews.io
People have also asked ...
How much does shipping cost?
We provide FREE delivery for orders over £30 within the UK Mainland.
Want it faster or prefer a specific delivery company? Those choices are available, too.
What are your return / exchange policies?
Your first return and exchange is FREE* on us
One of the things we do to take the worry out of ordering online.
See the returns & exchanges policy in the footer for full T&Cs.
Do you price match?
We match the prices of other UK based businesses.
They must have the same item in stock in the same size. There are times when we won't match a price, but those times are rare.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment through a range of trusted payment partners: Klarna, PayPal Snap Finance, Clearpay or credit card. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Getting the right gear is the best investment long-term, but we recognise that this may mean stretching your budget. Some payment options allow you to pay in instalments
I don't know which option to buy
Don't worry! Shop in the knowledge you are buying from an independent family business that works hard to provide service & advice!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.