SW-Motech QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier Black BMW K 1200 + 1300 S | SWKFT0736220000B
SW Motech Motorcycle Luggage & Accessories from your SW Motech Specialist Centre:
QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier Black BMW K 1200 + 1300 S
QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier - the invention by SW-MOTECH
- Removable side carrier to use with almost every established motorcycle case
- To mount and demount within seconds at barely visible fixing lugs, due to quick fasteners
- Compatible with TraX, Givi/Kappa, Krauser, Hepco & Becker and Shad cases by seperately available SW-MOTECH Side Carrier Adapter Kits
- Made of oval tube, carefully constructed position close to the motorcycle
- Highly functional and firm
- Black powder-coated surface
- QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
- To use singly or in combination with SW-MOTECH ALU-RACK GPT.07.361.100
- We advise the anti-theft protection QLS.00.614.100
- Please note that one adapter kit is necessary! (Listed under Accessories)
If you prefer to look through the complete application list for SW Motech products carried by GetGeared.co.uk, please click on the link below (the list opens as a PDF document and is sorted by motorbike model):
SW-Motech Application List - Document size: 4Mb - not suitable for mobile downloads
SW-Motech Application List optimised for Mobile Users - Document size: 2Mb
To find the item on our website, search for the 'order number' shown on the PDF using the Search box in the header.
Country of manufacture: Czech Republic
For a detailed description of the item, please see the main tab called "Quick View".
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.