Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Airwave 2 Jacket Ladies - Grey Black Pink
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: 4 pockets
• The coolest summer motorcycle men's jacket in town
• Ventilation panels at chest, back & arms with mesh outer
• Knox CE elbow & shoulder armour & a pocket for L2 back armour
A stylish upgrade on a summer classic: Sometimes, stuff just looks right. This one does. No excuses, this Rev It jacket simply has the looks and that is why we are selling it. It's moved on in terms of looks and it has become a proper looker, with colours that are perfect for summer.
Stay cool this summer: Maximum airflow panels keep you cool, with mesh fabric at the chest, back and arms, perfect for those summer days.
Protection from the road: You are protected with durable 600D PWR shell fabric at the impact zones, whilst the mesh fabric is also abrasion resistant. There are Knox flexiform CE protectors at shoulders and elbows and the option to insert a Level 2 RV shape back protector offers full protection. Reflective areas are laminated onto the upper arms and back so other road users can see you in the dark.
• Outer shell - high density polyester 600D | PWR|shell mesh | Lorica
• Protection - Knox Flexiform CE protection | SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert â€“ type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection | reflective logo on neck
• Composition - 100% Polyester
• Fit - tour fit | regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps | adjustment tabs
• Ventilation - ventilation panels
• Features - prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert | short connection zipper | jeans loop
• Pockets - slit pockets | inner pockets
Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XXS||32||23.5" - 25"||30" - 31"|
|XS||34||25" - 26.5"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|S||36||27" - 28"||33" - 34.5"|
|M||38||28.5" - 29.5"||34.5" - 36"|
|L||40||30" - 31"||36" - 37.5"|
|XL||42||31.5" - 33"||38" - 39"|
|XXL||44||33.5" - 35"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|3XL||46||35.5" - 37.5"||41" - 43"|
|4XL||48||38" - 40"||43.5" - 45.5"|
|5XL||50||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|34||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|36||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|38||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Select size for estimated delivery date|