Rev It! Airwave 2 Jacket - Grey Black Yellow | RFJT2014120D
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: 4 pockets
• The coolest summer motorcycle men's jacket in town
• Ventilation panels at chest, back & arms with mesh outer
• Knox CE elbow & shoulder armour & a pocket for L2 back armour
A stylish upgrade on a summer classic: Sometimes, stuff just looks right. This one does. No excuses, this Rev It jacket simply has the looks and that is why we are selling it. It's moved on in terms of looks and it has become a proper looker, with colours that are perfect for summer.
Stay cool this summer: Maximum airflow panels keep you cool, with mesh fabric at the chest, back and arms, perfect for those summer days.
Protection from the road: You are protected with durable 600D PWR shell fabric at the impact zones, whilst the mesh fabric is also abrasion resistant. There are Knox flexiform CE protectors at shoulders and elbows and the option to insert a Level 2 RV shape back protector offers full protection. Reflective areas are laminated onto the upper arms and back so other road users can see you in the dark.
• Outer shell - high density polyester 600D | PWR|shell mesh | Lorica
• Protection - Knox Flexiform CE protection | prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection | reflective logo on neck
• Composition - 100% Polyester
• Fit - tour fit | regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps | adjustment tabs
• Ventilation - ventilation panels
• Features - prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert | short connection zipper | jeans loop
• Pockets - slit pockets | inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.