Rev It! Airwave 2 Trousers Ladies Short - Black | RFPT0730012D
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: Seat panel, Long zip opening, 2 pockets
• Refreshed Airwave trousers with better looks for summer
• Adjustable height Knox Flexiform CE-approved knee armour
• Large air mesh panels for maximum cooling in summer
Refreshed looks, still with great features: The perfect match for the Rev It Airwave 2 and Levante motorcycle jackets, these ladies summer motorcycle trousers have had a new lease of life with an updated design.
Ride all summer long and stay cool: The large air mesh panels allow for maximum cooling and with an easy entry zipper you'll be able to get in and out of these quickly.
Protective features that you need: Reflective panels at the lower legs ensure great visibility at all times. The Knox Flexiform CE-approved armour is located in height adjustable pockets, allowing you to position the armour just the way you like it. Perfect!
• Outer shell - high density polyester 600D | PWR|shell mesh | PWR|shell 500D stretch
• Protection - Knox Flexiform CE protection
• Visibility - laminated reflection
• Composition - 97% Polyester, 3% Polyamide
• Fit - tour fit | regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps | adjustment tab
• Ventilation - ventilation panels
• Features - Prepared for Strapper suspenders | YKK slide lock front closure | short connection zipper | elastic | adjustable protector pockets | easy entrance zipper | grip panel at seat
• Pockets - slit pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.