Rev It! Alpha RF Trousers Straight Fit 36in Leg - Stone | RFPT0840723D Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Abrasion: Cordura-reinforced Denim & PWR panels
These urban, casual-style trousers are more than meets the eye. They come across as regular everyday trousers made from basic materials. But, they are constructed from a 10.5 ounce Cordura denim with a Coolmax element. Cordura is an abrasion-resistant material, made using high tenacity fibre technologies, which helps to protect your skin in the event of a slide. Coolmax fibres are hollow and moisture-wicking, meaning they keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter and, in both instances, comfortable.
Protection with you in mind. As well as the abrasion-resistance of the Cordura denim, the Rev'It! Alpha RF trousers house CE-certified, level 1 armour at the knees, in the form of SeeSmart protectors. They are also prepared to take the SeeSmart CE level 1 hip protectors, which are available separately. For even more abrasion resistance, they are double layered with PWR Shield at the knees and seat, and have safety stitching at the inseam. Turning up the turn ups will reveal a section of 3M Scotchlite reflective material to help you be seen in lower light. They are available in short, regular and long leg lengths. These are a long leg pair.
• Outer shell: 10.5oz Cordura denim with Coolmax element
• Lining: Polycotton twill
• Composition: Outer shell: 75% cotton, 25% polyamide, lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton protective layer: 100% polyamide
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at knee, prepared for SEESMARTT CE-level 1 protection at hip, double layered with PWR shield at seat & knees, safety stitching at inseam
• Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at turn up
• Fit: Regular fit
• Features: Zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams & back, safety stitching at inseam & comfort seat, extra comfort by mechanical stretch of the outer shell, moisture-wicking function by Coolmax element
• Pockets: Back pockets, hand warmer pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.