Rev It! Bison Overshirt WP - Black Grey | RFSO0061150D Material: Polyester
This is really something special. A great looking, currently-in-fashion shirt with motorcycle protection and is waterproof! This is the new Bison overshirt from Rev'It!. It is a lightweight, button down shirt with a Hydratex Lite liner, which is waterproof, breathable, and stops water from soaking in to the materials. There is a ventilation panel at the back for on those particularly warm rides.
The protection you want, but aren't expecting. The Rev'It! Bison overshirt includes CE-certified level 1 SeeSmart limb protectors at the elbows and shoulders, as well as a pocket for the, separately-sold, level 2 SeeSoft back protector insert type RV. Triple needle stitching is in place at the back of the sleeves to prevent the seams tearing or pulling apart and the elbows and shoulders are double layered with PWR Shield for extra abrasion resistance.
• Outer shell: Polyester canvas
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyester lining: 100% polyester (mesh), protective layer: 100% polyamide
• Waterproofing: Hydratex lite (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, double layered with PWR shield at elbow & shoulder
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at centre back
• Fit: City fit, regular
• Features: Triple needle stitching at back sleeves, jeans loop, short connection zipper
• Ventilation: Ventilation panel at centre back
• Pockets: Chest pockets, inner pocket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.