Rev It! Blake Air Leather Jacket - Black | RFJL0810010D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Thermal lining & not waterproof
Features: External sliders, 4 pockets
A fully vented summer urban jacket made from a mix of Monaco Performance cowhide and 3D Air Mesh. The new Blake Air jacket from Rev'It! is a highly fashionable, highly vented urban jacket that has stolen some features from Rev'It!'s race jackets. While the main body, front and back, and inner arms are made of a tough mesh for breathability, the outer arms are made of a high-performance leather. There are also external dual-comp protectors on the shoulders.
The protection you want can still be found in the Blake Air, despite being mainly mesh. The leather parts are naturally abrasion resistant and the seams have safety stitching to help stop them from pulling apart. The elbows and shoulders have CE-certified level 2 SeeFlex limb protectors to reduce the injuries caused by impact. The jacket also comes prepared for the SeeSoft level 2 back protector insert, which is sold separately.
• Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, 3D air mesh, polyester knit
• Insulation: Detachable thermal body warmer
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% leather (72%), outer shell 2: 100% polyester (28%), lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: Dual-comp protectors at shoulders, SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, safety stitching, safety seams
• Fit: Race fit, tight
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist
• Features: Stretch lips at elbows, short connection zipper, action pleats at back, knitted cuffs & collar at outer jacket
• Pockets: Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.