Rev It! Blake Leather Jacket - Black | RFJL0800010D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Thermal lining & not waterproof
Features: Detachable hood, 4 pockets
Mixed material urban jacket-hoody crossover. This is the jacket that you are going to see a lot of this year. You are going to see it being worn by students on scooters on their way to college and urban riders on their 600 sports bikes. The new Blake jacket from Rev'It! is constructed from Monaco Performance cowhide and PWR Shell 500D. It has a removable thermal body liner for colder months and removable hood for wetter ones.
Protection has not been compromised in the Blake jacket. Both the leather part and the PWR Shell parts of the outer shell are abrasion resistant and there are CE-certified level 2 SeeFlex limb protectors at the shoulders and elbows. The jacket is prepared for the separately-sold SeeSoft level 2 back protector insert type RV as well. Safety stitching and safety seams are in place to help stop the jacket pulling apart or tearing.
• Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, PWR shell 500D, polyester knit
• Insulation: Detachable thermal body warmer
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% leather (65%), outer shell 2: 100% polyamide (27%), outer shell 3: 93% polyamide, 7% elastane (8%), lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, safety stitching, safety seams
• Fit: Race fit, tight
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist
• Features: Detachable hood, stretch lips at elbows, short connection zipper, action pleats at back, knitted cuffs & collar at outer jacket
• Pockets: Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.