Rev It! Cayenne Pro Trousers Long - Grey
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: Seat panel, Long zip opening, 4 pockets, Knee grip panel
Designed for adv. touring in hot, dry climates: Don't be fooled, the mesh outer of these motorcycle trousers is extremely abrasion resistant and there's CE armour at the knees and hips. Protective leather panels offer further protection and paired with the matching jacket you're got a suit with protection and comfort.
Summer adventure touring motorcycle trousers: They have been designed for those adventure tourers that are riding in hot, dry climates. These trousers are for you if you want protection, yet you need to stay cool. There's small features like knee grip panels and adjustment straps that really show the build quality of these motorcycle trousers. A great investment for serious adventure tourers.
• Outer shell - sure grip, PWR|shell 500D stretch, PWR|shell 750D with Teflon coating, PWR | shell 1000D with Teflon, Schoeller-dynatec mesh panels, Leather panels at the inside of the legs
• Protection - SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at knees, prepared for hip protector, Safety seams
• Visibility - laminated reflection at calf
• Composition - 90% Polyamide, 7% Leather, 3% Polyester
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist & on the calves, Velcro adjustment on the calves & at the ankles
• Ventilation - ventilation panels at upper arms
• Features - short & long connection zipper, stretch lips at knees, calf zippers, aero cool 3D mesh at upper legs, grip panel at seat, stretch panels at waist & crotch, Leather panels at the inside of the legs, YKK slide lock front closure, Prepared for Strapper suspenders
• Pockets - slit pockets, stash pocket
Rev'it! Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Hip:Measure around the widest part of your hips and bum.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Hip||Inseam|
|S||44/46||36" - 38.5"||31" - 32"|
|M||48/50||39" - 40.5"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|L||50/52||41" - 42.5"||32" - 33"|
|XL||54/56||43" - 45"||32.5" = 33.5"|
|XXL||56/58||45.2" - 47.5"||33" - 34"|
|3XL||60/62||47.5" - 49.5"||33.5" - 35"|
|4XL||62/64||49.5" - 51.5"||34" - 35.5"|
|5XL||64/66||41.5" - 53"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|6XL||66/68||53.5" - 55"||34.5" - 35.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|