Rev It! Compass H2O Boots WP - Black | RFBR0310010D
Outer: Waterproof full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
• CE approved full cowhide motorcycle boots
• Rugged chunky zip closure for adventure looks
• Hydratex lining offers waterproofing all year round
CE approved motorcycle boots from Rev It: With all the features of the Trail boots, yet full grain leather and a full Velcro zip closure. A rigid chunky sole that surpassed the "crush" test, offers you maximum protection yet awesome comfort. Whilst a replaceable, anatomic food bed really offers you the support you need to be able to walk in these motorcycle in comfort. A single, proper zip will withstand the test of time and really adds to the adventure style of these boots. Expansion panels on these motorcycle boots means that they fit well and offer flexibility when you're on the bike.
The protection an adventure rider needs: Seesoft ankle protection with a thermoformed heel and toe gives you the protection you need to rely on these waterproof motorcycle boots. There's also a shin guard and reflective detailing, which will improve your visibility at night. A Hydratex liner offers you protection from the weather during your rides across countries.
What makes these motorcycle boots different? The look of adventure boots, without the features of motocross boots. The chunky zip with expansion panel, instead of fussy buckle closure offers a great fit, yet will be able to cope with the pressures of adventure riding. The hardwearing Vibram sole that provides grip, stability and flexibility makes these the perfect choice for any serious adventure rider.
• Outershell - Omega leather | suede leather | PWR|shell 500D
• WP - hydratex | Z-liner
• Protection - thermoformed heel cup | thermoformed toecap | injected ankle cup | Thermoformed shin guard
• Visibility - reflection at heel | reflection
• Composition - 90% Leather, 10% Polyester
• Adjustability - Adjustable hook & loop closure
• Features - REV'IT! by Vibram | Rubber abrasion edge | reinforced heel | reinforced toe | TPU gear shift pad | anatomically shaped foot bed | anatomically shaped ankle cup | PP insole integrated shank | ECLAIR PRYM reinforced zipper | Gusseted zipper with protection edge | 3D mesh lining | Easy entrance pull strap | Elastic insert at ankle
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.