Rev It! Defender Pro Jacket GTX - White Black Red
Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof liner
Features: 5 pockets, Built-in kidney belt
For warm, wet climates: The Defender Pro jacket is part of Rev It's adventure touring range and has matching trousers available. This jacket is the one that has been designed for warm, wet weather climates, the idea being that you add intelligent base layers underneath or remove the Gore-Tex lining as required.
Beat variable weather climates: This motorcycle jacket has a removable Gore-Tex lining, which can be stored in the pockets at the rear. There's also plenty of ventilation at the chest, arms, front and back for when the weather picks up. It's the ideal jacket for humid conditions, where it's warm, yet wet.
The protection you need for adventure touring: There's CE level 2 armour at the shoulders and elbows and there is also a level 2 CE protector in the back - unusual in the motorcycle world as many jacket are delivered without a back insert. This motorcycle jacket also has a built in kidney belt and is neck brace and safety vest ready for all your protective needs.
Built with absolute quality: It's the little things that make this jacket stand out from the rest. There's plenty of pockets to store the things you need when you are travelling across rough terrains. After speaking to many e(more...)
• Outer shell - neoprene, PWR|shell 750D with Teflon coating, PWR | shell 1000D with Teflon
• Insulation - detachable Exkin Air thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - Detachable GORE-TEX liner with Micro Grid Backer Technology
• Protection - SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, Safety seams
• Visibility - laminated reflection at front, back & upper arms
• Composition - 100% Polyamide
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist & upper arms, flexisnap, UTA | tab at cuffs, variable height adjustment straps at waist & under arms, V-flap at hem & cuffs, Zipper at hem
• Ventilation - VCS | panel, VCS | zippers at front, back & arms
• Features - collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, adjustable protector pockets, prepared for vest connector HV, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, aero cool 3D mesh at back, short connection zipper & double long connection zipper, Prepared for Adventure neck brace
• Pockets - slit pockets, hand warmer pockets, waterproof stash pockets, inner pockets, (more...)
|Function||Goretex, Waterproof, Thermal|
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|