Rev It! Defender Pro Trousers Reg GTX - Black | RFPT0681011D
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof liner
Features: Seat panel, Long zip opening, 2 pockets, Knee grip panel
• Technical one layer motorcycle trousers for adventure touring
• CE armour at the knees & hips: Protection
• Detachable Gore-Tex waterproof lining: Stay dry
Motorcycle trousers for touring in warm, wet environments: The Defender trousers paired with their matching jacket make a formidable combo, ideal for active riders. Designed for adventure tourers in warm, wet climates these motorcycle trousers incorporate the best of Rev It's R&D to give you the gear you need! The concept is that you can control the functionality of these motorcycle trousers by using specific base layers to battle elements or by removing the waterproof layer.
Highly technical motorcycle trousers: The outer is highly abrasion resistant 1000D Teflon and there's a removable Gore-Tex membrane in them. This means that you can react to changes in the weather. Gore-Tex is a highly breathable, waterproof membrane that has a 100% waterproofing guarantee for the life of the garment.
Features to keep you protected: There's CE armour at the knees and hips in these motorcycle trousers, which offers impact protection at your most prominent joints in the event of a crash. There is also safety seams, reflective areas to improve your visibility and grip panels at the knees to ensure you stay in position on the bike.
• Outer shell - sure grip, PWR|shell 500D stretch, PWR|shell 750D with Teflon coating, PWR | shell 1000D with Teflon, Leather panels at the inside of the legs
• Insulation - detachable Exkin Air thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - Detachable GORE-TEX liner with Micro Grid Backer Technology
• Protection - SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at knees, prepared for hip protector, PWR | shell 1000D with Teflon coating, Safety seams
• Visibility - laminated reflection at calf
• Composition - 100% Polyamide
• Fit - tour fit, regular Adjustability adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tabs at calf, Velcro adjustment on the calves & at the ankles, V-flap on the calves & at the ankles
• Ventilation - VCS | zipper at legs, VCS | panels
• Features - short & long connection zipper, stretch lips at back & knees, calf zippers, adjustable protector pockets, grip panel at seat, stretch panels at waistband & legs, YKK slide lock front closure, Prepared for Strapper suspenders
• Pockets - slit pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.