Rev It Dominator 2 Trousers Long Leg GTX - Black
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof
Features: Seat panel, long zip opening, knee grip panels, 4 pockets
• Upgraded, highly technical, textile motorcycle touring trousers
• Abrasion resistant & CE armour at the knees & hips
• Laminated Gore-Tex outer for 100% waterproofing
Upgraded adventure touring trousers to replace the Dominator Gore-Tex trousers. These are the Dominator 2 trousers from Rev’It!. They are still packed full of Gore-Tex for quality, but now they are even better. The most obvious change is that you now get an Aqua Defense vent on the thigh instead of a patch pocket. The outer is constructed of a multitude of highly abrasion resistant Gore-Tex materials mixed with strong but comfortable leather for extremely protective trousers. These are an upgrade to the Dominator trousers, but the jacket will not be getting an overhaul, so these are designed to be used with the current Dominator jacket for the ultimate adventure touring kit.
Ultimate protection against the weather thanks to the Gore-Tex liner. The 3 layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric is the king of waterproofing. It has been laminated to the trousers, which reduces water retention and gives you the guarantee of 100 percent waterproof trousers for their entire life. The Gore-Tex Pro fabric is also highly breathable, so you (more...)
• Outer shell: 3L Gore-Tex Pro nylon 600D fabric, 3L Gore-Tex Pro Armacor fabric, 3L Gore-Tex Pro Talisman, PWR|Kevlar stretch, PWR|shell 500D stretch, leather panels at the inside of the legs, sure grip
• Waterproofing: 3L Gore-Tex Pro fabric
• Breathability: 3L Gore-Tex Pro fabric
• Outer shell 1: 82 percent polyamide, 18 percent Gore-Tex polytetrafluoroethylene (68 percent)
• Outer shell 2: 57 percent polyamide, 38 percent Gore-Tex polytetrafluoroethylene, 5% percent aramid (13 percent)
• Lining: 100 percent polyester (55 percent)
• Protection: SeeFlex Level 2 CE protection at knees, SeeSmart CE-level 1 protection at hip, Gore-Tex Pro Talisman panels at knees, safety seams
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at calves & upper legs
• Fit: Tour fit, regular, long leg
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist & calves, adjustment tab at ankles
• Ventilation: VCS Aquadefence, air outlet at upper legs
• Features: VCS Aquadefence with FidLock magnetic fastener, stretch panels at waistband & knees, stretch lips at knees, short & long connection zipper, Aero Cool 3D mesh panels at upper legs, eas(more...)
Rev'it! Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Hip:Measure around the widest part of your hips and bum.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Hip||Inseam|
|S||44/46||36" - 38.5"||31" - 32"|
|M||48/50||39" - 40.5"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|L||50/52||41" - 42.5"||32" - 33"|
|XL||54/56||43" - 45"||32.5" = 33.5"|
|XXL||56/58||45.2" - 47.5"||33" - 34"|
|3XL||60/62||47.5" - 49.5"||33.5" - 35"|
|4XL||62/64||49.5" - 51.5"||34" - 35.5"|
|5XL||64/66||41.5" - 53"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|6XL||66/68||53.5" - 55"||34.5" - 35.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|